Thursday, July 14, 2016

THURSDAY IN THE GARDEN WITH DANTE: HOSTAS GALORE!

Today Dante is in the garden where everything has truly blossomed.  There has been lots of sun and rain recently, so the plant growth has been remarkable.

"Today we is gonna consentrate on da hostas", says Dante.  "I will zoom in on dem so yoo kin take a bettah look."


 "We has three diffurent kinds of hostas wif diffurent leaf patterns an' diffurent colours of flowers.  Two of de plants has alreddy bloomed and da wun on da rite is jus' about to bloom."


"I mus' say I is parshul to hosta becuz dey are big like me.  Howevah, I still prefurs da smell of da weigela's flowers but dey aren't bloomin' any more."


 "Jus' look at all dose hosta flowers!  Dey sprouts out and up, and up reachin' to da sky."


 "I also loves buttahflies becuz buttahflies is FREE!!!"


"Before I go, heer is wun last close-up of da hosta flowers.  Dese wuns is kinda mauve.  Looks like dere's lots more reddy ta burst, too!  I hope yoo had a good visit to my garden -- see yoo next week, furiends!"




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The human had a hosta out front at one time. The hosta loved its location--unfortunately so did the slugs :(

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...yur hostas iz doin WAY better N ourz....we got two in potz that haz just now a peered ~~~~~ ???

heerz two a yellowtail catfish kinda week oh end guys ~~~~ ♥♥♥♥